Adopting an Older sheltie: http://www.canadianshelties.ca/OlderSheltie.htm
Lost Dog Guide: http://www.canadianshelties.ca/LostDogGuide.htm
Your New Puppy: http://www.canadianshelties.ca/YourNewPuppy.htm
Breeders Registered with the Canadian Kennel Club: http://www.sheltiestrut.ca/Breeders_Calling_Cards/index.html
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION (from http://www.canadasguidetodogs.com/shetland.htm)
- Breed Spotlight — The Sheltand Sheepdog — The Treasure of the Shetland Islands From Dog World Magazine
- Are Shelties for Everyone?
- Information on Shetland Sheepdogs: History, Genetics, Bloodlines and Top Producers
- Shetland-Sheepdog.com — A website who’s goal is to become the first point of call for anyone seeking information about the breed. In addition, information about the Shetland Islands, where the breed originated, is also provided.
- Herding with the Shetland Sheepdog
- Herding Dogs — A section of the Canada’s Guide to Dogs website which includes training and general information about Herding/Stock Dogs; listing of Stock Dog Clubs and Associations; listing of upcoming shows and events; and more.
- Clubs, Sports & Activities — For information on the many sports and activities you can get involved in with your dog.
- Working Dogs — The Working Dogs section of the Canada’s Guide to Dogs website provides information and listings of organizations that are involved in various dog jobs, such as Guide Dogs, Therapy Dogs, Police Dogs, Protection Dogs, and much more.
Canada’s Guide to Dogs: http://www.canadasguidetodogs.com/shetland.htm